Bleach Rp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can become everything you want to thats on bleach!

For all guest! Please join and get your friends to join! We Can build a big Community!!!

「二」 Recruitment 「二」

Momo Hitsugaya
    Momo Hitsugaya
    Captain
    Captain

「二」 Recruitment 「二」 Empty 「二」 Recruitment 「二」

Post  Momo Hitsugaya Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 am

「二」 Recruitment 「二」

1. Name:(name you will be using to roleplay with, does not have to be username)

2. Do you know anyone in the Division? Did someone recommend you?

3. Why are you interested in joining the second division, and what does being a member of the second mean to you?:

4. What can you offer to the second division?:

5. What do you hope to gain from being in the second division?:

6. Are you interested in RP (Roleplaying) in the division? If so, do you have any RP experience?

You may also submit something that you've made. This is completely optional, it would just show us a bit of how creative you can be. It could be anything from a poem or story, to a signature or an AMV. It could be anything you want and/or that you are good at.

Something to think about:
    We do not want to see things like, "I want to be in the second because I like Yoruichi/Soifon" or "I'm cool, accept me." You must have valid reasons why you should be accepted into the second. The more detail in your application, the better off you'll be. Short applications will seem a bit lazy, and will make it look like you don't really care whether you're accepted or not, so please write your application like you mean it.
    「二」 Recruitment 「二」 2nd_Division_Insignia-1
    Insignia Signifies: Seek Nothing